Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. D

Warning: I am not a bird shooter at all

I love snow geese...have not had much luck seeing many this year. i heard most of them stayed up north on the canada side of the border
  2. D

Snoqualmie Falls high water

I have heard that the mist is the biggest complaint, since they started the construction.. guess it changed the path of the water flow, so its not even worth going there anymore...
  3. Great Blue Heron

Great Blue Heron

great blue heron at Blackman's Lake, Snohomish, WA
  4. Great Blue Heron

Great Blue Heron

great blue heron at Blackman's Lake, Snohomish, WA
  5. D

Skagit river eagles

sure, pops, help yourself.
  6. D

Skagit river eagles

Canon Xti with EF-S 55-250 zoom
  7. D

Skagit river eagles

I would say that I was about 50 yards away.. I cropped the picture, to bring him in a little closer.
  8. D

Skagit river eagles

I took a trip up to the skagit river this weekend for some quality bald eagle watching...
  9. D

Seattle Space Needle

here is a couple I took a couple weeks ago...the monorail blurring by below the needle, and the second one is the reflection as seen on the wall of the EMP building.
  10. Calling to my mate

Calling to my mate

A pair of bald eagles in Snohomish, WA
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back