A simple lay up... Oooofff da that hurt.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tony S

Sure, it looked like it was going to be a simple lay up for two points....

400104790.jpg

... then the defender kind of followed through on his block attempt, with his knee...
400104791.jpg

... and finished off the play with a hard foul that left the other player on the floor gasping for air.

400104792.jpg

He did make the free throw to complete the three point play... after a few minutes.
400104794.jpg

... gotta love this gym, dark enough to start with and another bank of lights goes out. f2.8 @ 1/320 ISO 6400

Gee, bet Mr "Knee to the Groin" wasn't counting on the instant replay showing his dirty deed. :)

Nice series of shots.

Great shots. Reminds me of a story my husband told from his wrestling days. His buddy got hit in that area and grabbed it of course and the coach said grab your knee instead and the kid replied "but coach it isn't my knee that hurts."

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back