Another Golden Morning in Paradise

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BrianH

Well at least after one of those PNW storms the next day us usually pretty cool

gold%2520in%2520the%2520sky.gif

Sony A55, Minolta 35-70mm F4, shutter 1/2000, F4, ISO 100

Re: just another golden morning

Chito, don't you ever just get tired of all those glorious sunrises? :rolleyes: :)

Excellent shot! Do I detect a little HDR work there?

Chito, don't you ever just get tired of all those glorious sunrises? :rolleyes: :)

Excellent shot! Do I detect a little HDR work there?

actually not HDR, I did use Topaz Adjust, to strengthen detail about 10% and sharpen, that is all

The reason I ask about HDR was that I seem to see a little halo effect on the trees in the upper right corner. Did Topaz do that, or was that a natural effect of the light?

The reason I ask about HDR was that I seem to see a little halo effect on the trees in the upper right corner. Did Topaz do that, or was that a natural effect of the light?

natural effect might be from the 1/2000 shutter speed.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back