Armed Forces Torchlight Parade 2011

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ront

This was my first real outing with the D7000. I borrowed a friends SB-600 and this is a few of the results. This is an annual event in Spokane, WA. We walked along with the Honor Flight truck and too pics.
I hope you enjoy these.

Ron

DSC2291-XL.jpg

DSC2497-XL.jpg

This lady was watching for her husband on the truck. He is the recipient of a Purple Heart.
DSC2508-XL.jpg

Here her husband is throwing her a kiss.
DSC2509-XL.jpg

DSC2463-XL.jpg

DSC2582-XL.jpg

More pics here, http://ront.smugmug.com/Honor-Fligh...ght-Parade/17221267_wsdS72#1306728439_b2gnP25

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back