Been lurking for a while...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Mike-PDX

Hi there,

I've been lurking here for a while. Thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm in Portland. I'm definitely an amateur with plenty to learn. I enjoy shooting most outdoor-type things - hate shooting people. :eek: Am a bit of a train nut which appears to be a common ailment around here. I shoot with Olympus equipment. Are there any others on this forum? I'm always looking for constructive criticism on anything I might post. That's how I learn.

I haven't figured out the gallery yet, so here is a quick sample of some of my digital stuff:

Waiting for Spring (Black Butte Ranch, OR 2008)
3701061175_1028a83a79.jpg

Il Frutteto (Lugano, Switzerland 2007)
4119338926_c1a55b371d.jpg

Reddish Egret (Baja California, Mexico Feb 2010)
4394135122_97280bc5fc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
> I haven't figured out the gallery yet...

Well, you're welcome to post photos in either place, and actually for your intro, posting them here is the best spot, since they'll stay in a group and give folks a nice look at your work.

As for the gallery, the typical problem is that folks aren't logged in. Even if you're logged into the forum, you may not be logged into the gallery. In fact, much to my dismay, logging into one (either the forum or gallery) often logs you out of the other. I've been trying to nail down what's causing that, but for the moment, if you have problems posting in either place, the first thing to do is check to see if you're logged in.

Welcome from another who shoots Olympus. Looking forward to seeing some more of your work.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back