Caption This!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

I ran across this Bald Eagle a couple years ago on a cruise to Friday Harbor and back.

A few sequences earlier, I got him/her actually chasing a harbor seal into the surf.

He seems to be in command of the situation and I thought some creative captioning might be in order. Just off to the right is a pup. He seems interested in that so my caption is: "Hand over the pup and no one gets hurt (except the pup of course)!

Attachments

• IMG_2758b-1.jpg
    IMG_2758b-1.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Now remember, this is a line-up, you must be absolutely sure which of these gulls did it!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back