Dahlia from today

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BrianH

Man I missed my Carl Zeiss lens......just got it back

0.gif

Great light, great image. I really like the sharpness of this image and your right, good lenses may all the difference. Dahlias are my favorite flower. Grow about 100 every year. Only 3 in bloom right now. thanks.

Most excellent. The yellow looks like back lighting.
Thanks my friend! this variegated Dahlia is my favorite

Unique looking flower with those dark edges. Good colors and the water drops really add some nice texture.

Taken right after a soft rain shower Thanks

Great light, great image. I really like the sharpness of this image and your right, good lenses may all the difference. Dahlias are my favorite flower. Grow about 100 every year. Only 3 in bloom right now. thanks.

Ive found when shooting flowers I almost always like the shots that are one or 2 stops under exposed from what the meter says. they appear sharper and much more contrast and detail. Thats why I normally shoot manual and bracket the shots

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back