Greetings, from Texas!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

rbmartiniv

I'm Robert Martin in Nacogdoches, TX (hailed as the "Oldest Town in Texas"). Originally from Georgia, I lived & worked in Alabama (8 years) and the Chicago suburbs (8 years) prior to moving to Nac-A-Nowhere 10 years ago. I am a semi-retired pharmacist working part-time in a local hospital. My wife and I love to travel in our RV as much as we can and I enjoy taking my camera (Nikon D70s with mostly "kit" lenses) along. My favorite subject is landscapes (fits well into our travels, which are mainly SW USA). I also have a lot I took in Europe over the past few years. In addition to landscapes, I enjoy close-ups (I don't have a macro lens so won't call it macro photography), flowers, and architecture. I consider myself an "advanced amateur". You may disagree with the "advanced" part once you see my pix! By the way, I welcome constructive criticism! I would really like to improve my work and if you have ideas or suggestions, please let me know. I have only posted a few pix so far (some azaleas and a black and white study). I have to downsize most of them before posting and have been very busy lately. I look forward to learning from you and seeing your work.

Robert

Hi Robert! Welcome to the forum. As you have already noticed and began using, it isn't just Pacific North West photography. We have galleries for those other places out there as well.

If you do want critiques on anything, write that in your comment with the photo.

Also, you could post them in the forum specifically designed to request photo feedback here.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back