Hello, from Bellingham, WA.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Facing West

Hi, from the City of Subdued Excitement! I discovered this forum tonight after clicking on a header over at RailroadForums.com. I know Bob H. to run a real civil forum over there, so I am happy to see a photography forum that looks to be as welcoming.
I enjoy the creative aspect of photography and creating unusual juxtapositions in Photoshop. I currently use a Pentax D10 with CS3 on my now old first generation IMac G5. I'm looking forward to viewing and sharing with the members here.
I have an old habit of taking song titles of Pat Metheny music as my screen names on forums, but as my signature says, my name is Steven.

Welcome Steven - I can already tell I am going to like you and your work... Not many people are able to use such wonderful words like juxtaposition. Let's see what you've got!

Thank you for the welcome, Arline! I am going to start investigating the hidden corners of this forum and when I get familiar with the layout I will start releasing images in their appropriate locations!

Welcome aboard, thanks for signing up.

Please consider posting some of your work.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back