Hello

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Lou

Hi there,
My name is Lou and I have been a NW person all my life. Born in Alaska (the "real" NW), spent my school years in Idaho and Montana. Gave the Army it's time, went to the U of Montana, then migrated to Yakima, Washington. Always loved the Seattle area and made the move here over 20 years ago.

Oh yea.... my photo background. Cameras were always part of my family's household, but, I didn't get serious until the late 60's. Started with Oly OM's and ended up with three bodies and several lenses. When digital raised it's ugly head, I was very resistant and got a slide and neg scanner to stay with 35. I knew that computers had to give me the "dark room" I never had and it did in spades. Reluctantly started digital in the late 90's with an Oly E10. It was bad news from the start, my days with film were over. When Oly came out with the 4/3 system and a NEW mount, I dropped them and went to Canon.

I shoot a variety of subjects. I grow flowering plants, so flowers are a major part of my work. I do landscapes, sunrises and sunsets, some architecture, few people (relatives maybe), will try almost anything. The only problem with "anything" is that it usually mean$ buying another piece of equipment. My photo work is not an income generating endeavor.

Here are some samples of my work.
The fall scene is from the Darrington Loop road. The rest are from my garden.

Thanks.... Lou

View attachment 4194

View attachment 4195

View attachment 4196

View attachment 4197

View attachment 4198

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome lou
im live in moseslake and i am a beginner in photographer. im learning how to focus in my camera.

welcome, Lou... love your flower shots... #3 especially belongs in a frame on the wall! and the bee in the last one looks like he's been really busy! ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back