Hi from Eugene area

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

rach

Hi,

I'm new here and want to introduce myself. I'm an amateur photographer. I got a Nikon D40 about 18 months ago and love it. I'm really drawn to macros and enjoy highlighting things that most people would never notice.

I look forward to learning more as I'm here. :)

Rach

Welcome Rach! Looking forward to seeing your macro work. Do you like macro insects shots too? You should check out last summers weekly challenge that went on for some time. Maybe we can all convince the boss man to do it again next summer. :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Leia, I do some insects from time to time. That was a fun thread to see. Thanks!

Welcome from a fellow D40 shooter. I've had mine for over a year now, and love it. I still shoot the N60, N70 and N80, but the D40 is always with me.

Pops

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back