Hooded Mergansers

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Deka

Taken 11/21/15

The males were posturing and the female lost interest and left.
I think I'll call this one 'I'm not impressed!'
(I have a series of shots that I have not processed yet. LOL)

#109741bcr.jpg

CC is welcome.

Deka

nice one, Deka! i love these little guys... such fun to watch! the female does look rather unimpressed, though... :)

Thank you for the compliments Rocky and Bill.
They were so much fun to watch. I almost forgot to capture the shots.
It's nice to have my Tamron 150-600mm to help pull them in.
I'm still learning how to do handheld shots but I think I'm getting better.

Deka

Thank you for the compliment Tyler.
I need to develop more strength in my left arm to make sure I have steady support for the lens. Even braced against my body, I have trouble with holding the focus point on the subject. That and I need to remember to breath. LOL
Your blog has been a very interesting read. Thank you for making the time to write your articles.

Deka

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back