Howdy from the Olympia area…

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

p51

Been taking photos for the better part of 20 years, and have lived in the NW since 1998. Not a pro by any means, but I do okay for myself as I’ve been published in many magazines and some books over the years. I mostly am into military, historical and railroad subjects… Here are some random stuff from over the past few years or so:

Capitol-1.png

MustangOly09b.jpg

WaterWheel.png

JeepWarco09.png

tranquil.png

WW2Mem.jpg

GCanyon.jpg

Dogfight1.jpg

909a.jpg

VaqueroSetCAS.png

CharliePup.png

ToraFDR.jpg

CentraliaDa4th4.jpg

Belle.jpg

Self Portrait:

WarCoLee.jpg

2010 Olympics:

VancouverOlympics089.png

I’m also a staff writer/photographer/cartoonist for a military history magazine out of the UK.

My RR photos can be found here:http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/4329

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back