It takes a village

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
So here I am on the backside of the camera shooting puppies and Nina was my puppy wrangler. With seven nearly eight week old keeshonds it took a village.

As I broke into a sweat with seeing all these wriggly furballs and the expected wrangler was a no show. Luckily help was on the way.

With three wranglers it was a challenge, see even Nina wrangles dogs (she's the second from the right).

6705441337_09a633ed60_z.jpg

With four you almost have it in control.
6705442393_afc69b1b33_z.jpg

But at the end of day, It's photoshop to the rescue.
6705441605_e037a51256_b.jpg

Could be worse, you might be needing "Cat Wranglers" :D

Velcro on the Butt, THAT's the ticket!

Job well done, too darned much work for me.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back