Jennings Park

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
so, without planning it this way, i wound up living right across the street from Jennings Park in Marysville. it's a neat park, quite large, and has a rather extensive garden area managed by the WSU Master Gardeners. they grow decorative flowers as well as vegetables for the local food bank. it's still quite colorful, and i can imagine it'll be spectacular in spring! anyway, i took a brief stroll through the place Saturday evening, just about sundown. here are some of the shots...

IMG_2002smomni.jpg

IMG_1987crop.jpg

IMG_1989sm.jpg

IMG_2010sm.jpg

Last edited:
Yup... after I mentioned the arboretum in Everett I thought that you might be interested in J.P. since you said you were moving to Marysville. Well worth the trip there since the garden changes seasonally.

Nice pics, Rocky! The Good Lord knew what he was doing when he decorated the Earth with flowers, that's for sure!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back