Last Frame: Drive Carefully

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

20160723-JI-Denali-National-Park-_DSF5085.jpg

“While on assignment in Denali National Park, I came across this juvenile grizzly who felt the need to remind me of the rules of the road,” says Jonathan Irish. “From that point forward, I was sure to have my headlights on and always remembered to stop for buses. I appreciated the reminder and was happy to oblige—this is their national park, after all.”

Fujifilm X-T1, FUJINON XF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. Exposure: 1/500 sec., ƒ/6.9, ISO 1000.

See more of Jonathan Irish’s work at jonathanirish.com.

The post Last Frame: Drive Carefully appeared first on Outdoor Photographer.

Continue reading...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back