Layers & Filters & Photoshop, Oh, My!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went hog wild in Photoshop and let myself go on one of my Fall shots. So this is a combo of adjustment layers, filters, and opacity settings to get me to this point.

Just had fun and that's all there is to it.

5141470462_8d38cf8ca4_b.jpg

Get up and step back from the computer screen, it has a much more relaxing look from farther back. Almost an impressionist painting look to it. Nice.

Get up and step back from the computer screen, it has a much more relaxing look from farther back. Almost an impressionist painting look to it. Nice.

I think it's one of those best viewed from a distance too.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back