Lighthouse..Leavin' the Light On For Ya!!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

CC's okay...

Coquille Lighthouse~ Bandon, Or.

Lighthouse005ps.jpg

Lighthouse007ps.jpg

Lighthouse013ps.jpg

Cape Blanco, Or. Couldn't get close because it was closed to the public :(

Lighthouse091ps.jpg

Lighthouse096ps.jpg

View from the cliff...

Lighthouse077ps.jpg

Wow, looks like it was a very nice day for photos and an afternoon out.

lol, I thought at first you had a really dirty sensor then looked closer to see that those were seagulls.

All of them are lovely shots. I like the perspective on the third shot and of course the sunburst on the second. I have to laugh at Tony's comment, I had to look close at those seagulls too.

Last edited:
nice series, Christena... i love the Oregon coast!

Cape Blanco light is only open to the public from April 1 through October. the rest of the year, the lighthouse grounds are closed. looks like you had some beautiful weather, though - i was there in July, and it took me three trips out there to get a decent day for photos!

Thanks everybody!!! I got a new camera for Christmas...quite the upgrade with a substantial learning curve and this series was the first real shoot I did with it....should I edit out the seagulls? I knew what they were so I never thought people would think it was dirt.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back