Look At These or I Will Leaf~Lithia Park, Fall Shoot

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

Did my first walk-about at Lithia...Things are starting to POP!!! Morning light was great and was able to get some shots I never have before, usually "shoot" for afternoon there in the Fall...CC's welcome :)

LithiaParkFall2012241ps.jpg

LithiaParkFall2012208ps.jpg

LithiaParkFall2012037.jpg

Yep Yep deliberate Flare ;)

LithiaParkFall2012221ps.jpg

LithiaParkFall2012027.jpg

"Look At These or I Will Leaf" . . . Do you think anybody will FALL for that.

Lovely shots, all of them. But I am partial to sunbursts so the last is my favorite.

"Look At These or I Will Leaf" . . . Do you think anybody will FALL for that.

Lovely shots, all of them. But I am partial to sunbursts so the last is my favorite.

LOL Janice...and yes I am also partial to sunbursts and try for them...it's always a lovely element IMO. Thank you for the comment!!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back