Looking to hire shooters for NYE party

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JayT

Anyone interested and available to shoot a New Year's eve party? Coverage is from 8pm to 2am. Just shooting, no post processing.

Must have dslr with at least f2.8 glass + external flash. A bracket is a plus.

Environment is very challenging with lots of moving subjects in low lighting.

Location is in Seattle.

Dress code is all black; slacks and collared long sleeve button up dress shirt. Black athletic shoes are recommended, but as long as they are black, you can wear whatever shoes.

If interested, post here or PM me your experience level and gear. We can then chat about the compensation. If you are brand new and just want to gain experience shooting events such as these, feel free to ping me as well, but I can't guarantee any kind of compensation. Compensation first goes to those with experience.

Thanks a bunch!
J

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back