maternity shoot

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BrianH

A first for me. We had a good friend and her 2 adult daughters over for dinner and took some family shots then moved into the studio to shoot a few maternity shots.

0kbwa.jpg

C&C always welcomed

This is the money shot (I saw more on the other forum) the lighting and b&w create a great mood. Her chin up helps slim her face. She sholud be thrilled.

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the comments. Im kinda partial to this shot too, Amy my sister said its the look what you did to me look. LOL

0kbw.jpg

I definitely love that first one. The lighting mixed with her expression, her eyes, her lips portray a sweet sense of wistful dreaminess. She looks so content and peaceful. Also, I see hope in her face being upturned towards the light. Love in her embracing the baby. All in all an excellent capture of emotion.

I definitely love that first one. The lighting mixed with her expression, her eyes, her lips portray a sweet sense of wistful dreaminess. She looks so content and peaceful. Also, I see hope in her face being upturned towards the light. Love in her embracing the baby. All in all an excellent capture of emotion.

Thank you. She was a fun young lady to shoot very open and relaxed

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back