Mini Waterfall

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JDueckPhoto

I was out yesterday photographing a house for a real estate listing and I had to get a shot of this little waterfall in the backyard. Makes me want to install some water features at my house

DSC_9984-2.jpg

Nikon D4
Nikkor 18-35mm 3.5-4.5 (CP filter)
Exposure time 10 sec
f/22
ISO 50

Last edited by a moderator:
how nice!! I have a barrel fountain in my yard...(poor mans waterfall) and i love to hear the water flowing...

This house had a little man-made stream and a couple of small falls. I thought it really added something to the yard and had to take a photo for the listing.

This house had a little man-made stream and a couple of small falls. I thought it really added something to the yard and had to take a photo for the listing.

Features like that are just what someone who is into outdoor/garden model railroading is looking for. If you have a local model railroad store, you might post up a listing there.

I've got a miniature stream, micro marsh and an occasional duck pond (with actual live ducks)

All natural, and this year all much larger than I'd like.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back