My Best of 2015

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

Not seeing a Best of 2015 thread, so I'll post this here.

owl66-700px.jpg

I've narrowed down a selection of my memorable images and moments from the past year. This shorty photo was the only local nature image that made the cut.

You can see my full Best of 2015 collection here.

Max

great stuff as always, Max! i envy your ability to travel the world for your images... wish i could manage that!

Great shots, Max. I love the "Godzilla" pose of the iguana. You must be in very good shape to be trekking at 12-14,000 feet in search of the snow leopards.

Last edited:
Max, that shot of Mustangs fighting is excellent. I would have liked to trade places with you to grab a few shots there; I can imagine that would have been cool to see.

Thanks Bill, Jeremy and Tyler. Jeremy, if you ever plan a trip out to Yellowstone between early summer and fall, get in touch and I'll send you directions. It can be a pretty reliable spot for horse action, but the key is to not get stuck in the mud (I've learned that the hard way).

Bill, the Himalayas were certainly a challenge, but I'm not in super shape and did okay after Day 1 at high altitude. Well, with the exception of one hike where we had to climb about 1000 feet (so, from 13K to 14K) in half a mile when the first snow leopards were spotted. I don't care to repeat that climb while carrying all my gear. Other than the altitude, the cold was the worst part. I thought I was getting good advice at REI, but should've trusted my instincts and brought more layers. ;)

Max

Last edited:
Bill, the Himalayas were certainly a challenge, but I'm not in super shape and did okay after Day 1 at high altitude. Well, with the exception of one hike where we had to climb about 1000 feet (so, from 13K to 14K) in half a mile when the first snow leopards were spotted. I don't care to repeat that climb while carrying all my gear.
Max

Sherpas didn't come with the tour package? ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back