My Photos Featured

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last Friday a very unfortunate news story of animal neglect in Thurston County led to some of my photos being used as police evidence and used as a fund drive for Hooved Animal Rescue of Thurston County. My best friend from high school asked me to help out the charity by taking photos of the horses being rescued from a local farm. They needed the photos to document the severity of the neglect and show progress through time in the system. Kathy requested permission for the photos to be sent out in a press release and they have been on KOMO4, KING5 and KIRO7 news reports and their web pages. The photos have also appeared in The Olympian and The Centralia Chronicle. Hopefully with all the coverage, the charity can get the help they deserve for the tough job ahead in taking care of these 14 innocent victims.

On top of that, Robert also had a photo featured on KING 5 the first night for a brush fire in Rochester.

The best use for your talents is when it is applied for good. I hope the animals get the help and new homes they need.

It's a deadly fire season in Oregon :( Second firefighter lost yesterday.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back