***neon***

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

HoedadKid

A pal and I went out with the intention of solely shooting the new bridge over Delta Highway, last night, and caught a small carnival in the mall parking lot still up and running... barely ;)

I came away with a few nice neon images...
enjoy :)

Canon 20-35 mm @21mm, ISO400, 10sec. @ f20
View attachment 5889

Canon 20-35mm @ 20mm, ISO100, 1 sec. @ 5.6
View attachment 5890

Last edited:
If you didn't have the ferris wheel and the fence, it would look like a flying saucer. Nicely done.

If you didn't have the ferris wheel and the fence, it would look like a flying saucer. Nicely done.

LOL. Thanks, Janice. Yeah, that "Gravitron" is quite the alien design. I have some cooler shots of it, but I'd like to give Digital Latte a chance to post his first. He was the one who spotted this ride and was really amped to shoot it. I just stole his idea.

WOW nice shots man... I think it is very good quality. what was your settings.

Thanks, Showcase. I added the exif data to the above photos. I really wish I would have had more time at both places. In hindsight, I see what I would really like to accomplish with these shots. Especially the bridge image. Thanks, man :)

Here's one more from that night.

I initially didn't post this image due to the blown out highlights in the background, but, oh well.

I really like the composition of this image, and that "halo" above the ride is pretty cool, I think.

Canon 20-35mm @ 23mm, ISO100, 1 sec @f5

:) Thanks, Showcase. I REALLY like shooting at night. There's so much you can do with night light; painting the sky, streets, and lighting up subjects with whatever you find available. Thanks for the compliment, bro. Mucho appreciated!

Great shots ! That second one reminds me of one I shot a few years back :) .

IMG_5054.jpg

Fun shots...especially liking your last one. I will have to see that bridge in person some day.

Great shots ! That second one reminds me of one I shot a few years back :) .

IMG_5054.jpg

Nice, Shadow!
I have a few similar to this, as well, but I wanted to let Digital Latte post his before I stole anymore of his thunder than I already did :)

Fun shots...especially liking your last one. I will have to see that bridge in person some day.

Gratci, Leia.
That bridge connects the Delta Ponds to Willagalespie road, I believe. You won't miss it if you drive down the short Delta Hwy.

Interesting shots....particularly the first one.

Thanks, Chuck :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back