Newby

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Thanks, Jason, that's been my goal all along. This place is designed to be a fun and friendly place for local photographers to get together. Yes, critiques are important, but I've seen some place where it's a shark feed and that's not what I want here. Thankfully, the members seem to agree, as I've had very few issues.

Pops,

Being a moderator here is actually pretty low stress, this forum is nice and friendly, and the users seem to get along pretty well. As it continues to grow, we'll eventually have more issues for the moderators to deal with, but so far I'm very happy with the tone of the place, and how few problems we've had.

One of the fora I moderate gets quite active, at times, because of the politics of today. Another is spread world wide and thus stays pretty quiet (boring?) Makes for and interesting mix. :D

I think I'd get more sleep, were I a moderator here. ;)

Pops

Welcome Jason. Just wanted to say I like that last shot you posted with the Santa Fe engine. Always a big plus to catch them on a curve.

Thanks Rascal, I was near Howarth park when I got that shot, we were waiting for that garbage train to go by before we could proceed east towards Goldbar, I was just messing around with my camera trying to get a decent shot and getting myself familiar with the camera a bit more.:D
BTW, you will see that consist of the SD75's assigned to the EVEROO/ROOEVE garbage trains.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back