NW bird photo outing

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JDueckPhoto

Went out today and grabbed a few quick shots. Sometimes I just have to get out to enjoy the sun and shoot photos for the sake of clicking that shutter. I was using the D700 and 300mm f/4 AF-S lens with TC1.4 teleconverter. This is some of what I saw:

DSC_2336.jpg

DSC_2362.jpg

DSC_2371.jpg

DSC_2395.jpg

DSC_2462.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big advocate of getting outside where the birds are, but sometimes they come to me so I can shoot from the kitchen window.

BUSH0123.jpg
Bushtits

Jdueck i love the 3rd and the 4th photos!!

Joe..l i put out that and the squirrels invade it.. i dont put them out anymore... :( they sure are enjoying it!

Thanks for the compliments guys. I was surprised the variety of birds I saw that day. I took the first 4 pics in the matter of a few minutes. The next day I went out and just saw a lot of these little ones:

DSC_8264.jpg

DSC_8322.jpg

DSC_8333.jpg

DSC_8352.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back