Old Farm Truck

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Haha. Very nice. We spent the weekend camping near Sisters. This was just up the 242, eh?

Great shot. That area is stunningly beautiful :)

Yes I think its right by 242. I was on 126/26 between 242 and Redmond. Its a totally photogenic area, lots of mountains in the background. There are about 5 peaks around that area that are amazing to look at.

Wow! An old farm truck shot with no HDR!! I'm impressed - you resisted the urge to turn an old truck shot into a cartoon figure using HDR. :) :rolleyes:

It's a very nice shot the way it is.

Wow! An old farm truck shot with no HDR!! I'm impressed - you resisted the urge to turn an old truck shot into a cartoon figure using HDR. :) :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliment. Yup no HDR for me so far. Now I do like merging exposures... but I kept this shot almost as it came off the camera. Just some contrast and lightening.

Hmmm... I need to check the forum rules... I think there's a guideline that says all old farm trucks MUST be shot in HDR... If not on this site, then I'm sure it's the rule over on Flickr!

Great shot, well done, and nice job of not falling for the cliche HDR shot! ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back