Old Jville Church Photos People are liking CC's O.K

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

FarmJville167ps.jpg

FarmJville111ps.jpg

Sorry about the power lines...a personal pet peeve of mine, but I liked the cloud formation over the steeple and I tried to get rid them but it got tricky....but I still like the overall photo.

FarmJville137ps.jpg

Last edited:
Neat old church, well photographed. It can be a challenge to get rid of power lines sometimes.

cool photos of the old Church Christena the red tree set it off good work that is a tough shot...

Last edited:
Nice shots, I like the colors. The powerlines aren't too distracting. When I get on my computer do you mind if I take them out?

Ok. I didnt think the lines looked that distracting in your shot but I have been trying to perfect removing stuff like this and I figured it'd be good practice. Again, I like the colors from the trees, and the sky looks unique which is always adds good punch to those shots outdoors.

Cheers

Wow!! Nicely done. I got tripped up around the tree branches and was working way zoomed and what felt like pixel by pixel...removing them greatly improves the shot IMO. Thank you for doing that. I will brag up that I did successfully remove an ugly fire hydrant from in front of the steps in the first photo :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back