Photowalk 2011 random shots

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BrianH

My wife and I might be the only ones to go on the photowalk on this forum this year but if you did it would be great to share a few of your shots in this thread with us. Ali and I did the walk in Port Townsend, WA with about 40 others. A few random shots the walk.

6.jpg

g.jpg

d.jpg

5.jpg

me.jpg

f.jpg

Ali did not take a bunch of shots but I really like the ones she did take. several from Ali

ali2.jpg

ali3.jpg

Ali1.jpg

Nice Shots from both...favs from the first set...window and the boat...favs from the second...barn door and window...guess I'm in a blue mood but in a good way.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back