Pops in Moses Lake

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

popsphotos

I found you guys through Facebook. Looks like an interesting site.

I got back into photography when I retired from the school district a couple of years ago. I closed my first studio in 1958 and I'm not opening another one. I take pictures of what I like and put them up for people to admire, or not.

If anybody is close enough to Moses Lake on Friday evening, 8 January, 2010, drop by the Museum and Art center, across from the post office. Both my partner and I have had a picture accepted by the jury panel to be exhibited during January. Friday evening is the opening of the exhibit and we will be there to welcome you.

Pops

Welcome. I'm a bit far from Moses Lake so I will be looking forward to seeing some of your work here.

Hello and welcome aboard! Glad you found us, and I hope you'll enjoy the site. I see you've already posted some of your work, looks like you're off to a good start!

Thanks for signing up.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back