Posting Images???

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Hello, I am a member of PNWPhotos and I was wondering how is it that some people can post more than 5 images to the forum and I can only post 5 images total unless I create another message. Please help me out. Thanks

I usually post with link to my images that are hosted elsewhere (Zenfolio most of the time for me). If images are posted elsewhere, I think you could include as many images as you want. Not sure what limits/rules are for images uploaded to the site itself.

There is no limit on the number of images you can include in a post. As a practical matter, 10 or less per message works well, using multiple messages if needed to add more. This helps make things easier to read.

There is a limit of 5 image attachments (i.e. Photos hosted on this site) per image. That's related to the forum software and how it handles images.

So, if your images are elsewhere, and you link to them, you can add more than 5. If you use the attachment system here, you're limited to 5 per message.

More info on sharing images:
http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back