Ring-Necked Duck

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

This little guy was very curious and just Chilin. I feel this 2020-2021 Winter bird season has been one of the best and productive seasons for Me in the last Decade. November thru January was so nice. The usually cold and dark Skagit Valley, was awesome this year. Anyone else have a great season? R.J

Attachments

• IMGM0293.JPG
    IMGM0293.JPG
    260.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMGM0292.JPG
    IMGM0292.JPG
    263 KB · Views: 199
  • IMGM0317.JPG
    IMGM0317.JPG
    351.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMGM0318.JPG
    IMGM0318.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMGM0319.JPG
    IMGM0319.JPG
    458.8 KB · Views: 194
  • IMGM0320.JPG
    IMGM0320.JPG
    391.5 KB · Views: 199

orgloge

This is a great collection. It appears to be very busy in the tiny picture, but I like it in the download. It seems that you had a great day!

This is a great collection. It appears to be very busy in the tiny picture, but I like it in the download. It seems that you had a great day!
The last year may have been one of the darkest in modern history. But there are bright spots. For me, Nature photography. Not working has given me lots of time visit all the wonderful parks and refuges in the Puget Sound. R.J

If you click on the first pic, this will make them larger to view. Disregard if I misinterpreted your messg. R.J

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com