SP4449 Steam Excursion to Wishram

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Mike-PDX

The 4449 traveled through the Columbia Gorge from Portland to Wishram both Saturday and Sunday. Here are a few shots of the trips.

5901629435_0ccd638265_o_d.jpg

5901630651_f062e263c8_o_d.jpg

5901631753_c5cdb15f41_o_d.jpg

5901632797_dddaa79516_o_d.jpg

Awesome. I had to ask myself which was my favorite, and I have to say it's a tough decision.

I'm leaning towards number 3.

Thanks.

Appreciate the comments. I think I agree about #3.

But here is what I was going for in #1 - only a few moments before the train arived it was so calm there was a great reflection of Mt Hood. Alas, the wind picked up just enough to ruin the reflection.

#1 is my favorite but then I am a real mountain lover. Could have come from the fact I grew up in the foothills of the Eastern Sierra.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back