Spring Stroll Through Lithia...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

Finally some decent weather to take photos....cc's okay

LithiaSpr11008ps.jpg

LithiaSpr11059ps.jpg

LithiaSpr11086ps.jpg

LithiaSpr11118ps.jpg

LithiaSpr11139ps.jpg

LithiaSpr11159ps.jpg

LithiaSpr11186ps.jpg

LithiaSpr11204ps.jpg

Took 347 photos...kept about half that, sooo more on the way if you can stand it!!! :)

Nice, Christena! I LOVE the first shot of the rhododendron! Capturing the transluscency of light through petals is one of my favorite tricks. Well done! :) All nice shots...

Nice, Christena! I LOVE the first shot of the rhododendron! Capturing the transluscency of light through petals is one of my favorite tricks. Well done! :) All nice shots...

thanks so much...that shot begged for B&W and I love finding lighting like that as well...it was a partly sunny day and the light kept coming and going grrrrrr

All of them are excellent and since we all see things different the two that caught my eye are the benches under the blooming cherry trees and the turtle... although the picture of the benches seems to be slanted counter clock wise just a tad and my eyes keep wanting to slide off tot he left. But all are excellent.

Mike

All of them are excellent and since we all see things different the two that caught my eye are the benches under the blooming cherry trees and the turtle... although the picture of the benches seems to be slanted counter clock wise just a tad and my eyes keep wanting to slide off tot he left. But all are excellent.

Mike

Thanks Mike...yeah I love that turtle had zoom in big time for that because he was clear across the pond and I used my knees for a tripod...I try to fix the slant in ps..

Thanks Mike...yeah I love that turtle had zoom in big time for that because he was clear across the pond and I used my knees for a tripod...I try to fix the slant in ps..

Although looking again the tree trunk there looks straight and I know the path around the benches slopes downhill a little...maybe that's throwing off?? IDK I'll play with it :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back