Swimming at the Needle

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

i like the effect on the first one. the second is neat as an abstract, but you can't really tell it's the Needle.

these are cool, did you shoot them through a sunroof?

Digital Latte, its actually a glass window below the Space Needle. When I looked up at the Needle through this piece of glass and saw the rain drops on it, I thought it made a cool abstract photo.

Good eye. Love the raindrops. Yikes what did I just say? Love the raindrops? Okay in this case I do. Now make them go away please.

Speaking of rain, did anyone notice the theme for this month's photo contest? ... and don't tell me you haven't had any rainy days you could shoot on either, at least not if you live on th ewest side of the Cascades! At the moment we have a whopping 2 entries.

Creative capture. Really like that first one. :)

and don't tell me you haven't had any rainy days you could shoot on either

Now Bob. You know not all of us PNW'ers are used to that whole camera in WATER thing yet. Just today I bought my first hooded jacket so my coworkers will quit teasing me about my umbrella collection. If it helps, I am going to the shore this weekend. Should rain. I will see if I can venture a shot without getting wet.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back