The Kinglet Challenge

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Joemeche

The smaller the bird, the more challenging they can be. I was pretty successful today with one particular Ruby-crowned Kinglet. The sunshine helped, too! :cool:

RCKI0212.jpg

RCKI0212Two.jpg

RCKI0212Three.jpg

RCKI0212Four.jpg

RCKI0212Five.jpg

The kinglet cousins (ruby-crowned and golden-crowned) are my nemesis birds. Not only are they tiny, but they are always in motion and seldom venture out into the open.

Good catches. The kinglets are tough, always hopping around. I like how the one has his crown flared out.

great shots, Joe! i know how tough these little guys are to catch... like little pinballs on steroids! i've gotten many a shot of a blurred tail-feather or a wingtip leaving the frame where they li'l stinker WAS...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back