Recent content by Christena

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Christena

Alcatraz/Scenic CC's okay

Went to Alcatraz for the first time a couple of weeks ago and WOW who thought a Prison could have such gorgeous photo ops. Variety was amazing and my brain exploded. I wish I could have spent all day. Here are some of my favorites of the grounds :)
  2. Christena

Sweet Magnolia's CC's okay

Got a nice spring day yesterday...FINALLY...and so I went to Jacksonville, Or. to see how the flowers were doing...found these :)
  3. Christena

So. Oregon is Spring Flinging!! CC's OK

I'll do my best...but dang it IDK if I have much to spare...so slow getting started here as well.
  4. Christena

Behind Our Home...

Palouse was my guess...I too love the lines that carry eye right along.
  5. Christena

I see, actually the softer look in the petals with the sharper center was what I was going for...
  6. Christena

First Flowers of the Year :)

Thanks so much...love it the flowers start showing up.
  7. Christena

Here are shots around the neighborhood..don't need to go far for fab flower shots right now :)
  8. Christena

First Flowers of the Year :)

Hope this helps put you in a Spring Mood...CC's okay
  9. Christena

Rainier Lenticulars

Nice shots....I also learned what the UFO clouds are really called LOL!!! No more looking for spaceman. We don't get many in So. Oregon, is there something about mountains that makes those happen? Great colors!!
  10. Christena

I really need some spring to come

What is this thing called spring you speak of ? Daisies are one favorite flowers :) Thanks for brightening my day!
  11. Christena

Snow!!! Finally!!

Southern Oregon got some snow yesterday morning. Ran out and snapped a few shots before it went away. CC's okay
  12. Christena

Hot Rod Show!!!! CC's Okay

This car show was fun and thanks for the comments :) The lighting at the Expo center SUCKS!! It's tricky and the ISO is key...this was a good exercise with my new camera, I think I had the ISO set at 400 to max so next time I will set for higher. I know that ISO is always a challenge there and...
  13. Christena

Lighthouse..Leavin' the Light On For Ya!!

Thanks everybody!!! I got a new camera for Christmas...quite the upgrade with a substantial learning curve and this series was the first real shoot I did with it....should I edit out the seagulls? I knew what they were so I never thought people would think it was dirt.
  14. Christena

Lighthouse..Leavin' the Light On For Ya!!

CC's okay... Coquille Lighthouse~ Bandon, Or. Cape Blanco, Or. Couldn't get close because it was closed to the public :( View from the cliff...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back