PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

I've been fortunate to visit Costa Rica a number of times over the years, and will be heading back to lead a tour next month. In 2013 I got to spend a full month there. I was leading a couple of tours, and I also had some time in between to fit in some scouting. This ended up being the best trip I've had there, photo-wise. The only problem is that it took me until now to get all the images processed.

But they're finally up, in a new gallery of 168 photos that you can view here. A short preview is below.

Central American squirrel monkey
monkeycentralamericansquirrel0213cr3.jpg

Geoffroy's spider monkey
monkeygeoffroysspider0213cr5.jpg

Katydid
katydid0213cr10.jpg

A young masked tree frog
frogmaskedtree0213cr1.jpg

Fiery-billed aracari
aracarifierybilled0213cr2.jpg

Crested owls
owlcrested0213cr6.jpg

Baird's tapir, the largest native land animal in Central America
tapirbairds0213cr2.jpg

Puma, found on the very last day of the trip
puma0313cr11.jpg

View the full Costa Rica 2013 gallery here.

Max

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com