Cute Couple

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Went to Woodland yesterday for the Hulda Klager house and a trip to the grist mill on Cedar Creek. Got some good shots at both, but the lilacs could probably use another week to be ready. However we did make it back to the Tulip Festival in time for the perfect evening light.

Always in search of something not so cliche as multiple rows of colorful bulbs in full bloom, I took my time and found the perfect subject. A very dapper young man in his tuxedo surprised his prom date by making her ride with her eyes closed to the bulb farm. He very carefully guided her to the middle of the fields and had her open her eyes to take in the gorgeous view. She was of course, thrilled with his surprise. I gave them a few moments for her to award him with hugs and a good show of appreciation and then asked if they would like to have their photo taken. These are the results...

Great shots, guess where I was?
5648571894_fe97d42914_b.jpg

I wish I had known you were there. I have been wanting to meet you for a while now. And thanks Pops for including me in that "great minds" comment.

This young man was so polite that he called me, (the other way you can use a phone), to thank me for the photos. They were so cute and so nice.

They were cute. Great shots of a very cute couple. Now I know their story.

It would have been nice to meet you too.

We wanted to meet up with Arline and Robert too, but couldn't make it as we were out in the morning and by the time we got the call, we were almost home. George got 5 staples in his head thursday night and was feeling a bit achy.

It would have been great having all of us show there!!! :) :D :p

Beautiful set Arline and nice candid, Janice.

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back