Fern Falls...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Snuffy2, no, this is off the freeway heading toward Kellogg and Wallace. It was a bit of a drive.

Ron

Loving the second one. The contrast between the soil and the greenery is fantastic. im usually not a fan of a lot of blur, but it worked really well with this pic.

Thanks ProduceKid17. I am not a fan of blur either, but I did not have much choice here. I don't think it really hurt the photo very much either though.

Ron

you can use the ability to remove ghosts in Photomatix Pro when you set up your HDR image and it will eliminate those moving branches.

I absolutely love the first photo. The second one is a little over-baked for my personal tastes. When I do my own HDR's I usually try to get them to the point where people might ask if it's HDR but it definitely isn't obvious and for me the second one crosses that line. What an awesome little waterfall though and I love the angle you chose.

Question Ron.
I'm a transplanted Canadian here in Spokane if you have google earth could you tag how to get to Fern Falls or what ever way you find easiest ? I know it's somewhere around CDA and that's it lol.
Thanks Ron

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back