Hi! from the Gorge.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Munsch

After bouncing around on the forums I came across pnwphotos. Local, laid back, and friendly! So I signed up.

I live in North Bonneville WA. and have just jumped back into photography as a hobby after my retirement from tournament Paintball. It still makes me laugh when I say that. I like to shoot sports, wildlife, and landscape. My goal is to improve as a photographer and hope to get some good C&C when I start posting up some of my shots.

I look forward to chatting with you all and checking out your work.

After bouncing around on the forums I came across pnwphotos. Local, laid back, and friendly! So I signed up.

I live in North Bonneville WA. and have just jumped back into photography as a hobby after my retirement from tournament Paintball. It still makes me laugh when I say that. I like to shoot sports, wildlife, and landscape. My goal is to improve as a photographer and hope to get some good C&C when I start posting up some of my shots.

I look forward to chatting with you all and checking out your work.

Hello, and thanks for signing up! Glad you found us, and thanks for the compliments on the forum. I like the description of "Local, laid back, and friendly", that's pretty much exactly what I had in mind for the place...

Hope to see some of your work soon, you live in a very scenic area.

As for C&C, we'll be happy to help, but one of the ways we keep the place laid back is that critiques are only provided upon request, since there are some folks who don't want other people critiquing their work. We respect that, and want everyone to be comfortable.

That simply means if you've got a photo you want to have critiqued, mention that when you post it, or post it in the critique topic. Either way will let folks know it's OK to post critiques of your work.

Thanks BobH. I read that about the C&C before I signed up and it was that approach to things that made me want to become a member.

Thanks

Thanks BobH. I read that about the C&C before I signed up and it was that approach to things that made me want to become a member.

Thanks

Great, glad to hear it's working!

It's quite simple, and it gives everyone the choice, on a photo by photo basis. Aside from the very minor hassle of having to type "C&C invited" when you want critique, I can't see any real downside to doing it that way...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back