Kittitas (In the backwoods)

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ProduceKid17

Some shots i took this morning. A few hits and misses in here.

ellensburgfinal3.jpg

NEllensburgfinal1.jpg

NEllensburgfinal5.jpg

NEllensburgFinal6.jpg

NEllensburgfinal4.jpg

I like the truck and the barn shots. Couple tilted horizons in the bunch but good to see you back on here. I often get some tilted shots myself and fix in PP.

Also, is it better to have more ground, or more sky in the shots? i constantly have to crop sky out of my photos.

I don't think it matters.... the general rule is don't have the horizon dead center. Obviously the subject determines whether or not you have sky or ground take up more space.

It really depends on what you are trying to emphasize. If something is small, try a wide lens closeup with the object in the foreground and lots of sky. I'll see if I can find an example tomorrow.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back