Nesting Osprey ( New Pair)

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

This pair has been hanging around Magnuson Park for the last few weeks. I know the female was from a brood from a few years back at Union Bay. How do I know? Look at her right wing. She has had that void in her wing since birth. I am so excited. Magnuson has not had a nesting pair for decades. , And now they pick there nest site right in the middle of the ball fields, The female is the one building the nest . R.J

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back