Seattle Space Needle

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Judy, the actual roller coaster isn't there any more. I think they wanted to install some other ride instead, maybe the "Big Shot" tower thing that's like the "extreme scream" at the Puyallup Fair.

I just know my husband went up to ride it about 3 years ago and it was closed due to wind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I rated the thread and once that happens it's locked so that nobody can disagree with my rating. :)

Actually, I looked at all the permissions etc, and I can't find any reason why you can't rate the thread. I believe you that you're getting that error, but I can't see any reason for it. I'll keep working on it...

Meanwhile, a bit of online research indicates that this is indeed a known bug, and we're not the only forum seeing it.

They also mentioned a work-around, right click on "rating" and select "open in new window". That should take you to a page where you can rate it.

Last edited:
OK, I think I've got the "only one person can rate a thread" bug swatted. Give it a try and let me know if it works...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back