Seattle Space Needle

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

arbaen

Want to share mine..20s exposure at blue hour. Leveling and curve adjusted in lightroom. Too bad now the ferris is gone

3487410906_071fe7d46a_b.jpg

I was like...Oh Gawd not the same obligatory Space Needle shot again AND it's NOT!! YAY!! This is so unique..I love it!!

killer shot

I love leaving the shutter open on night shots, loads of fun, and even more fun when they turn out as awesome as this one did :)

Holy cow! That's a very cool shot! Great light, and amazing colors.

If there was a like button, I would press it... great image

We don't have a "like" button (yet, I wouldn't be suprised if they add one to this software) but you can "rate the thread", choosing one to five stars.

To do so, go to the top of the thread and look for the (you guessed it) "Rate Thread" and then choose the number of stars.

here is a couple I took a couple weeks ago...the monorail blurring by below the needle, and the second one is the reflection as seen on the wall of the EMP building.

Just heard on TV they're getting a new Ferris Wheel. A 200 foot high model kind of like the London Eye this time.

Interesting. I clicked to rate the thread and it told me I had already rated it.

Since I agree with the rating someone else put in for me, I didn't argue. :D

Pops

Thanks guys for liking it...
BobH: If the news is true than we can have more faces of the space needle. Capturing ferris is always interesting..
Davidstorm:I love ur capture on the monorail..

Unfortunately, if the illustration they showed on TV is accurate, this one won't be nearly as photogenic as the old one, at least for the type of images like the one posted here.

I want to go back to Calgary Tower some time, its about 610 feet, and has a glass floor panel, little kids were walking out on it and thought it was cool so I took one look and the room started spinning. it has a platform outside the edge with rails like a roller coaster to wash the windows, cant pay me enough to wash those windows. I will stick to Bill Gates Windows! LOL

For a few years the Stratosphere in Las Vegas had a rather small roller coaster on top. On the ground, it would have been a kiddy coaster, and nobody older than about 8 would have even bothered to ride it. On top of the Stratosphere? Apparently it was a real white knuckle ride...

For a few years the Stratosphere in Las Vegas had a rather small roller coaster on top. On the ground, it would have been a kiddy coaster, and nobody older than about 8 would have even bothered to ride it. On top of the Stratosphere? Apparently it was a real white knuckle ride...

It is still there. They are very particular about when they run it. Any wind, no go.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back