Show us your snow!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay I'll start. . . Taken from my window, slippers on my feet and coffee in hand . . . just taking in the details.

5474257946_eb504116ca_b.jpg

5473833169_4e29a03595_b.jpg

Last edited:
Love the first one nice :) We're just starting to get dumped on and as soon as there is an accumulation I will start snapping away! Hopefully it won't melt before then.

Love the first one nice :) We're just starting to get dumped on and as soon as there is an accumulation I will start snapping away! Hopefully it won't melt before then.

Only photographers and kids don't want the snow to melt :)

I know and it already is...we were promised 3-4in overnight and woke up to nothing :( then the flurries started but the ground is too warm. No photo ops at this point.

Just one of the trees in our courtyard. we got about an inch and a half maybe 2 inches here in the Gateway area, so far LOL.
MiscFeb2011003.png

Not alot of snow here, maybe an inch with just a little falling right now. There are about 40 robins out in the yard right now along with a bunch of smaller finches, stellars jays and a downy woodpecker that keeps flitting in and out.

Poor robins look confused... almost the look of "isn't it spring yet?"

395340114.gif

395340119.gif

395340136.gif

I was hoping to see birds today and not a one. At least none that were close enough.

The stellars jays and the woodpecker are keeping their distance. I'll have to sit out under the overhang in a lawn chair for a while to get them.

The reports I've seen are still calling for more of that white stuff this evening. It should be a slick and beautiful morning tomorrow.

Nice shots, errrybody :)

I may be posting some snow shots yet!! Snowing tonight instead of during the day so no melting...it'll be a dusting but something,

Sassy, I like both shots of the trees. Funny how different things look with a bit of snow to dress them up.

We went to Yelm today to see a movie. On the trip over there was no snow in most of the places. We came out of the theater and there was almost two inches on top of the truck and the road was getting pretty dicy with ice under what was sticking. Several cars thought they were invincible until they were sitting sideways across the ditch.

A shot from the cell phone at 25mph...
395345650.gif

We went to Yelm today to see a movie. On the trip over there was no snow in most of the places. We came out of the theater and there was almost two inches on top of the truck and the road was getting pretty dicy with ice under what was sticking. Several cars thought they were invincible until they were sitting sideways across the ditch.

A shot from the cell phone at 25mph...
395345650.gif

Those "invincible" ones scare me the most.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back