Show us your snow!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL - It was a good solution all around... I had some shooting opportunities while the family stayed warm in the car, and we didn't get stuck in the snow (apparently we made it out of the area just ahead of a 2 hour backup)

Backyard

Not too fun here today... snow falling horizontal... blowing and drifting snow closed the highways... sub zero wind chill... BAhhhhhhhhhhh BBRRrrrrrr
Supposed to have MINUS -23 degrees wind chill tomorrow with a high of 14 and an overnight low of -13 with some nice winds to make it even more fun. Soooo... here's one from a while back. No way I was going to subject myself or my gear to that nastiness...

Not too fun here today... snow falling horizontal... blowing and drifting snow closed the highways... sub zero wind chill... BAhhhhhhhhhhh BBRRrrrrrr
Supposed to have MINUS -23 degrees wind chill tomorrow with a high of 14 and an overnight low of -13 with some nice winds to make it even more fun. Soooo... here's one from a while back. No way I was going to subject myself or my gear to that nastiness...

Lovely shot. It probably looks like that somewhere this year. I don't blame you for not getting out in that stuff.

Lovely shot. It probably looks like that somewhere this year. I don't blame you for not getting out in that stuff.

Thank you Janice... Actually, I'm sure that if I'd braved the frigid temps that I could have gotten the same shot today.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back