Tualatin Estate Vinyard

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

I had a friend place a special order for vinyard and wine themed photos for her house in December. I let her know that it would be this summer before I could do that (waiting for there to be grapes on the vine). Today, after taking our kids to Portland Childrens Museum, my husband wanted to go watch races in Banks. As we exited, I saw the sign for the vinyard, I dropped off my husband and son, and headed over to check it out. There was nothing on the vines, but the tasting room was open. When I showed up, I was the only person there. I talked to the hostess a little and let her know what I wanted to do, and she was more than happy to help.

5720807065_763ee9a060_z.jpg

5720805633_7a2d99d27f_z.jpg

5721362546_2687b10fae_z.jpg

5721361576_77da8a9c5a_z.jpg

Thanks guys.... The last one I also did in color, but I like it in black and white more. I think the monotone really helps bring out the pitting and detail in the cork. Also, with both this and the 1st one, I strategically placed the corks, they were all different, so I made sure that some were turned away so it didnt look so planned, but I wanted to make sure that you did get to see the individuality in them.

5721360900_4b29e57c41_z.jpg

5721364382_0bf4525a2a_z.jpg

I like the corks in B&W better as well and glasses in color better..picks up the window reflection better and mellow gold tones are lovely...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back