unknown waterfall

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Found this gem roadside, off Oceanbeach Hwy, just before the town of Stella. There is nowhere to park nearby, so you have to park at Stella and walk back, about 1/4 mile. If you look for it, there is a little trail on your right that takes you to the bottom of the fall. Its a little steep going down, but easy comming back up. I also noticed a rope ladder on the other side, it looked pretty sketchy, the waterfall is probably about 80ft. No, its not pegged on waterfalls northwest. Its near abernathy, but not it.

This is from up on the road.
5717629629_b7f10db68a_z.jpg

This is just the very bottom of the fall, from the end of the trail
5717624729_39379db5cd_z.jpg

Great shots, I really like the second one!

Looks like you've found a new one! Abernathy Falls is fairly close by, but when you search "Find Nearby Falls" it comes back with "Nothing".

I find it hard to believe there aren't more falls along that road as well. Apparently you're working an area that doesn't have a lot of coverage.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back